Orders cancelled by usWe try to ship out every order that has been successfully placed with us,but there are some situations in which we may have to cancel orders.
Some of the situations that may result in your order being cancelled are
- Product no longer available with our merchant or out of stock
- Restrictions on quantity or number or orders as per T&C
- Inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing or promotion information
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department
- Inaccurate or insufficient address
- Non-serviceable locations
- At some times we may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your payment has been done, the charged amount will be refunded to you as soon as we cancel the order.