Rechargeable Electric Hot Water Bag - Very Usefull in Muscle Pain/Joint Pain/Winters
An electric hot water pouch is a pouch filled & sealed with special gel, used to provide warmth, typically whilst in bed, but also for the application of heat to a specific part of the body.
It is a high quality reliever from aches in cold climatic conditions. Gives relief from pain and makes you feel comfortable.
- Runs on Electricity no hassles of heating water on gas or heaters
- Made from Heavy Heat proof materiel & High Quality Fabric on upper surface, easily washable.
- Filled with a special gel which saves the hassles of changing water like in ordinary bottles
- Keeps water warm for 2 to 4 hours apprx.
- A very useful product for the winters
- You can keep it inside the quilt to heat up the quilt or use on low temperature for massaging body parts
- Fully imported
- Available in different colors & shapes
- New generation, rechargeable no need to refill the water
- This warmer is a new-style hot water bottle which is made of special material, It can keep warm and make you feel very soft, comfortable and convenient.
- The warmer is one of the new healthy and keeping warm product.It can ease pains such as arthritic, toothache, arthritis, headache, back and neck pain, chilblain.
- It has big difference from normal warmer,It takes 10-15 minutes charged the warmer and it can keep warm for 2-5 hours.
- Double-safety. A double temperature controller is incorporated when temperature is reaching about 60-70 degrees, it will automatically switch off.
- This product has been authenticated as qualified products through an inspection by the National Product Quality Inspection Center and obtained certificates, It also pass CE & ROHS approved.
- Insert the wire into the bottle & socket on the other end to the electric plug
- Heat for 5-10 minutes only depending on the requirement
- Auto Cut Off
- Unplug & then use it for heating & massaging body parts or keep inside your quilt to make it hot
- 1 Heating Pouch
- 1 Wire for Heating the pouch
No posts found